A regular listing of events taking place around the world for American expatriates.
June 22, 2019: Renouncing your U.S. citizenship: Complimentary seminar, Edmonton, Canada
Moodys Gartner Tax Law will host the latest in its series of seminars covering the key topics of interest to many Americans living outside of the U.S. who are contemplating renouncing their American citizenship. Topics to be covered will include how to minimize the cost of renouncing, and how to ensure that one is able to enter the U.S. in the future without a problem.
The seminar will be presented by Moodys Gartner’s Alexander Marino and will take place in the Wedgewood Room of the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, in Edmonton, Alberta, beginning at 10 a.m. It will run for about two and a half hours.
For more information and to register, click here.
September 25: American Expats Financial Forum, Brussels
As part of an “Expat Information Fair” being organized by ING Group – the Dutch multinational banking and financial services company – and supported by the American Club of Brussels, this forum for American expatriates has been put together, to help bring Americans resident in Belgium together with a panel of experts. Hosting the event will be Brian Dunhill, founder and chief executive of Brussels-based Dunhill Financial. The event is due to begin at 6pm and run until around 8pm.
For more information, click here.
- George Holding's tax counsel Stross to participate in ACA webinar in Canada
- ‘Dem sponsor needed’ for expat tax fairness bill, Rep. Holding tells London gathering
- American Citizens Abroad posts audio recordings of recent Tax Fairness Act webcasts
- London-based entertainment industry specialists Skeet Kaye Hopkins joins Focus Financial, via GR&F
- Rising rents in Dublin shine spotlight on alternative European financial centers, as Brexit talks struggle on