The American Expat Financial News Journal's regular listing of events taking place
around the world, and online, for American expatriates.
- U.S. Supreme Court to begin hearing Alexandru Bittner FBAR case arguments tomorrow (Nov.2nd)
- Proposed legislation would address the ‘Expat Retirement Surprise’, but some say SS solvency concerns could keep it from passing
- Canadian court rules against 'Gwen and Kazia' challenge of FATCA information-sharing law's constitutionality
- Citigroup announces plan to 'wind down' its UK retail banking business to focus on 'select wealth clients'
- Taxpayer Advocacy Panel's Lammers tells ACA how expats can use TAP to make their voices heard