American Expat Financial News Journal Jobs
The best roles currently on offer
in expat American wealth management,
tax and related areas of expertise
around the world
The Paris-based Association of Americans Resident Overseas (AARO), a non-partisan advocacy group for expatriate Americans around the world that dates back to 1973, is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work as a contractor on a part-time basis, to oversee AARO’s social media accounts.
AARO says the ideal candidate would be "an American living abroad who is very familiar with social media, and who can prepare and post content on a regular basis to a variety of channels, such as Facebook and LinkedIn." It says the organization's objectives for social media include "building an international community around AARO’s interests, working with similar organizations, and increasing our international membership." Because of the social media nature of the role, applicants wouldn't need to live in Paris or even France, AARO notes.
- 'La rentrée' sees tax and financial planning webinars, podcasts & events return to Expatland
- Tax and financial planning webinars & other events on offer during May, June 2022
- Tax and financial planning webinars, podcasts & events on offer during April 2022
- Damian Barry joins MASECO Private Wealth as CIO
- 'March is B Corp Month. What exactly is a B Corp, and why does it matter to me?'